Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dream Big, baby.

Dreams. I know every single one of us, young or old has them. My dream you ask? I have plenty of dreams. Most of the are unrealistic. But hey, that is why their called dreams right?
My biggest dream is to travel the world. To visit every single country I can. But travelling alone is never enough for me, I need a challenge. I would start by going to KLIA and stand in front of the departure board, close my eyes and point to a destination. And fly there. Which means I could literally end up anywhere! However, to travel the world, I obviously would need cash. Loads and loads of mula. How in the world am I supposed to get that?
Each country I go to, there would be certain challenges I have to face. I have to complete these challenges in order to move on with my journey. If I fail, it's a direct flight back to KL. If I complete the challenge, I would then get money and travel again. Of course, the challenges will not be easy, but they should show me how the locals live. In this way, I not only get to visit a beautiful country but I also get to experience the culture. But just to make things interesting, if there is a challenge that requires me to face my fear, which is those cold blooded, slithering snakes, I would get first class tickets and more money for the next country.
If I some how magically managed to finish travelling to every country I can possibly fly to, when I reach back to KL, I would find my favourite singer standing there with a bouquet of roses, waiting for me. (It is a dream after all)
This dream could actually become a reality. If I could make it into a reality tv show.
Another dream I've had is to a billionaire, just for a day. I've always wondered how the life's of superstars were. Swimming that pool of money. I don't want to be a billionaire for my whole life, I just want to get the taste of it. I would love to spend a day in the shoe's of Nicki Minaj. Not because of her money but because of her craziness! How in the world am I going to make this dream come true you ask? Simple. Again. Reality tv.
Imagine a bunch of girls all competing for the grand prize which is to live a day as Nicki Minaj.(Yes, pink hair is included.)
But then again, for dreams to become reality, lots of hard work is required. I shall persevere though! Cause I want that pink hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment